Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Client Eastwood Quotes translated to vietnamese and back to english

Suresh S [PersonRank 10]

Thursday, June 4, 2009
15 years ago3,093 views

I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves – it's just a question of finding the subject.

Translated:
I have never encountered a natural. A natural to me are the current and what he hates. Anyone can do it in his love – it's just a question of search objects.

This film cost $31 million. With that kind of money I could have invaded some country

Translated:
This movie cost $ 31 million. With money that I can have a number of countries invaded

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
Translated
I have a very strict gun control policy: if a gun around, I want to be controlled by it.

There's got to be a hundred reasons why I don't blow you away. Right now I can't think of one.

Translated:
Who have received a hundred reasons why I do not blow you away. Now I can not think of one.

One bastard goes in... and another comes out.
Translated:
One of the bastard go in .. and the other out.

Hey guard, this spoon looks like it's been sticking in someone's ass, any chance of me getting a new one?
Translated:
Hey guard, this spoon looks like it is sticking in someone's ass, any opportunity I get a new one?

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!