Monday, January 2, 2006
18 years ago

i give up= where is it?

Paul Gregory [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

The joke is on you...think about it.

Rev.Dr. Spyder X [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

I figured it out after the 4th click but went further to wonder how far down the rabbithole it goes. Anyone?

Wouter Schut [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

The links go in a loop in the end, who will be the first to graph the links?

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Good joke ;-)
I (just) clicked 4 times : ok I'm not blond, all is OK ^^

Roderick [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

After the 3rd link I noticed that I was being the joke! :P

Nice one thou.

Tinkers [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

HAhahahaaa....ah, uh, yeahrite...~stupid joke. I only clicked twice. 2006 will be too short for BS like this. Where's a REAL and REALLY GOOD joke when you need it???

david sanger [PersonRank 7]

18 years ago #

Actually that is quite good. The leadup is excellent, it builds suspense as the story proceeds, and the punchline is really quite surprising. 8 on a scale of 10, as far as blond jokes go.

Ido Kenan [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

4 israeli bloggers are already in the loop, including myself.

Start here:
http://israblog.nana.co.il/blogread.asp?blog=71756&blogcode=3132049

Ozh [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

The real fun thing about this blond joke is the relatively insane amount of traffic it brings in :) It's like in affiliate programs where you get traffic from referrals.

I posted it myself like 10 days ago, and it's been linked a few times since. And whenever we go to another linking level (site2 -> site1 -> me) it's bringing more and more traffic (as there are more and more level2 sites)

Personman [PersonRank 8]

18 years ago #

The Bestest!

Brian M. [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Did anyone realize how long this has been going on? I found an iteration from May 1st of '05

http://www.livejournal.com/users/pupitre/242770.html

Tamagotcheeeee [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

>> the real fun thing about this blond joke is the relatively insane amount of traffic it brings in :)

Your page gets 1 zillion hits but no-one stays more than 2 seconds.

So, you waste time, bandwidth and money on this blonde link chain for what ? 2 second visits ?

Simply renaming your webpages to i_am_gullible.html would be cheaper and just as effective.

This is a chain comment, pass it onto another blog or your pagehits will fall.

Jez [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

Brilliant!! I hope it goes on forever!!

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Brian, I followed the chain and went back to 2003 and some Livejournals...

dishy [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

haha i gt it by th 2nd n omggggggggg i cnt believ it tuk u lot til lyk th 4th or 5th...silly pplzzzzzzzz!!! muahahahhaa teehee xxxx

Dee [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

haha, took me one click. Adorable. ^_^ I might continue it for the fun.

Denise [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

30 minutes later......I'm peeing my pants laughing and yes I am blonde!!!

18 years ago #

Thanks to the magic of chain letters, this "blond joke" post has risen to the top of my traffic stats... nearly 20,000 from Jaywalk alone!

LACY [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Yeah, I'm blond and it took me about 5 clicks to finally realize what the blone joke was..... going to pass it on...

Kristina [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Oh my gosh, I clicked on about 40 links before I got it, mostly b/c I didn't read any comments on the blog posts, otherwise I would have realized it is a scam so much sooner. Whew. That was good.

Katie [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

I was a bit unsure about wether it was a joke or not but I got it by about the 4-5th click! :)

idiot brunette [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

ok, after the 4th click...i get it.

Private Joker [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

So a blind man walks into a bar, sits down, orders a drink, and asks, "anyone want to hear a blonde joke?"

Bartender says: "Before you tell that joke, you might want to know that I am a blonde lesbian bartender in a lesbian bar, the person on your right is a blonde black belt, the person next to her is a blonde bouncer, on your left is a blonde Ph.D physicist, and the person next to her is a famous blonde feminist author. Are you sure you want to tell that blonde joke?"

And the blind man says "Nahhh! I don't feel like explaining it five times."

Radix [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

I dont understand this joke .. somwone please help me!

tree hugging sister [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Argh!! Your link is schmutzed!! I want to see how far back it goes...

ZillabirdMom [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

The link is dead ... If you click more links are you a blond(e) or just determined? Or maybe it's how you seperate the natural blondes from those who fake it.

pas content man [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

vous avez rompu cette formidable chaine honte sur vous!

18 years ago #

Thanks Zilla, link adjusted...

DWizzy [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

What if one of the popular blogs exploits the WMF vulnerability? :-)

Michael [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

I followed it from a LONG ways out and found you at the end of the chain before the loop. Make it even longer! Link to me:
http://www.xanga.com/MikeTwo/425351711/item.html

matt [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

I counted 20 click to here, where the loop starts, but it started before the link i first clicked who knows! :D

18 years ago #

I had to change my link after the site I linked to was down... from too much traffic!

Missy Liz [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

oh my goodness gracious me.
i am a lovely nice shade of intelligent blonde and i do not deserve to be treated in that way.
i only got it wen i read the comments on the rest of the pages on a whole loop round.
my god im dumb.

J-Dubb [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Holy sh**! After four years of searching, there actually is a joke at the end.

http://j-dubb.blogspot.com

18 years ago #

Absolutely! The real joke is here:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/pupitre/242770.html

Farmer [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

Out of brutal curiosity, I clicked every single loop in this chain. And while I lost an EXACT count, I think I clicked somewhere between 20 and 30 times. And laughed harder with every click.

Farmer [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

UPDATE: There are exactly 15 links in the current loop, starting at this page. Perhaps somebody needs to point at another blog with a similar entry? :)

jeroen [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

lol

nat kearney [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

that is the ****test joke ever. Pretty obvious from the start. Who came up with that corker then??? I stupid boy I should imagine!!!!!

bob gordio [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

not so funny. realized after the 2nd click.

anonymous [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

i knew blond jokes r always bland.......never went beyond 3rd click. ha ha ha....

Dyllymom [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

HAHAHAHA....I'm a natural blonde, and i got it after two clicks, to all those who took longer, the jokes on you worse.

blue fire [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

wooo i just linked you to my blog www.lwgw.blogspot.com and my friends has alos got your really funny blonde joke! it only took me 4 clicks to work it out! well done!

Rach [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

HAHA lol u got me.. and I'm not blonde. I actually thought there was a joke at the end I feel so dumb!

Pachinkos [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

Time to dye my hair blonde – once i get to the end that is

dshular [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Oh no. The link you have the blond joke going to is broken! Send it somewhere else so the chain isn't broken.

18 years ago #

Changed... once again...

libertystar [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

v-good finaly not just a blonde joke
the best blonde joke is :why are most blone jokes one liners ? so that men can under stand them!

Pocorock [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

I always liked "Why do blondes wear underware?"

To keep their ankles warm of course

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!