Google Blogoscoped

Forum

GSM version of Motorola DROID spotted in the wild, on video

BizAbh [PersonRank 10]

Friday, October 30, 2009
14 years ago3,809 views

<< Motorola announced their Android 2.0 CDMA phone – the Motorola DROID. GSM users have nothing to worry about as the GSM version of the phone already passed through FCC testing and Vietnamese forum Tinhte.com has posted a live video and photos of it. >>

http://www.gsmarena.com/gsm_version_of_motorola_droid_spotted_in_the_wild_on_video-news-1217.php

[Content snipped. Please don't copy and paste entire articles from other blogs and try to make it clear when you're quoting another source by using quotation marks like "" or << >> – Tony]

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

BizAbh, I've just edited your last several posts in the same way.

To reiterate: Please don't copy and paste entire articles from other blogs and try to make it clear when you're quoting another source by using quotation marks like "" or << >>, otherwise readers could easily be mistaken for thinking you wrote the entire comment.

BizAbh [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

i m very sorry for that :(i will definitely follow ur word next time . sorry for the hassle . thnx for the advice .
   cheers BizAbh

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!