Wednesday, November 4, 2009
14 years ago4,165 views

ROFLMAO LOL :)) :D xD hahahahahahahahahahaha

David [PersonRank 0]

14 years ago #

would be nice to "hear" the original..perhaps the person had a strong accent

Roger Browne [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

Yeah, without the audio file it's meaningless.

Sohil [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

I don't think it's merely an accent issue

<<Original Message:

Hello and welcome to Google Voice. Besides the existing GrandCentral features, we've added: SMS, Voicemail transcript, Conference calling and low priced international calling. We hope you'll like those features and the new inbox. Thank You.

What GV Heard:

hello i'm looking to google voice the sadistic system grand center features we've got a yes as was patron screen conference calling in low priced international call we hope you will like those features and you then bye thank you>>

Mark H. Delfs [PersonRank 1]

14 years ago #

If people want to submit the audio, they are more than welcome to. The problem is that we are just using the standard Google Docs form, which doesn't allow any audio files to be posted through there. So, to make it easy on us, I just figured I'd let them give me the typed original message instead. Thanks for visiting the Google Voice Screwups site and please keep those funny messages coming in!

former jott user [PersonRank 0]

14 years ago #

I've had fun with my own mis-translations

When jott was free I used to send emails, sms and blog posts from the car, but I guess it led to similar outtakes as here though mostly {unintelligible,please listen}in parts of the msg

Would be fun to see a star trek parody of this, or hal 2001

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!