Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Choose which Gmail messages get downloaded for offline use

BizAbh [PersonRank 10]

Thursday, November 5, 2009
14 years ago4,129 views

as Gmail Blog Wrote :

"Like an increasing number of people these days, I like to stay productive during my flights (even those without wifi access). A long flight is a perfect opportunity to go through everything in my inbox and catch up on older mail. I use Offline Gmail in Gmail Labs to access my mail while disconnected. However, up until now, Offline Gmail heuristically picked which messages get downloaded for offline use. This meant that sometimes not enough mail from my Inbox would be available, but the Chat logs that I certainly didn't need on the flight would be there.

From now on, once you enable Offline Gmail from the Labs tab under Settings, you can choose which messages get downloaded. On the Offline tab under Settings, you'll see your current settings and be able to set how much mail you want to download from each of your labels. I chose to download everything in my Inbox and important labels, as well as recent messages from the last month from other labels."

Source:http://gmailblog.blogspot.com/2009/11/choose-which-messages-get-downloaded.html

DPic [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

Please stop posting so many things which dilute discussion and push down good threads. I've never seen a user post so many things that often generate no response. Many of us have already seen the news being subscribed to various Google blogs-- it's only worth posting in this *forum* if it's worth *discussing*. If you want to submit news to Blogoscoped, you can talk to Philipp about helping out with writing =]

BizAbh [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

how do anybody know if post going to be popular or not b4 posting it. and beside i only post i found interesting.

hebbet [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

[put at-character here]Dpic that was what i said some days ago too.

DPic [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

link for reference: http://blogoscoped.com/forum/162740.html

i think this is a discussion worth having

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!