Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Adobe Launches Photoshop Android Application

BizAbh [PersonRank 10]

Saturday, November 7, 2009
14 years ago2,455 views

its Gr8 day for Android .

"Photoshop is hands down the most popular professional image editing tool. In fact, the brand has reached the pinnacle of success where the actual brand name becomes a verb like Google, Kleenex, and Xerox. When a picture is obviously edited you say it was “photoshopped” regardless of what picture editing tool was actually used.
Guess what?

Adobe is bringing a mobile version of their award winning software to Android Phones with Photoshop.com Mobile

When Android is compared to Apple the main place the iPhone wins out is the App Store – in terms of quantity and quality of apps. I’ll admit it – but I still think the advantage will eventually swing in favor of android as more and more momentum is built. This Photoshop Mobile App is a great example of prime time developers/company’s recognizing the value of Android. More will follow.
You’ll definitely want to check out their Official Video Demo for which, unfortunately, I can’t find embed code."

Source:http://phandroid.com/2009/11/06/adobe-launches-photoshop-android-application/

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!