Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Anybody experiencing problems with commenting on youtube?

David Mulder [PersonRank 10]

Monday, November 9, 2009
14 years ago2,010 views

I have been unable to comment on youtube from three different browsers and two different accounts... no clue why, the comment button will change twice in text and then nothing... It's been like that for awhile (few days), so I was wondering whether it was just me or whether somebody else is experiencing the same thing?

David Mulder [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

Try posting a url on youtube, it doesn't give an error and its impossible to copy your comment, yet it doesn't work (or it might actually be the slash sign). Whatever it is, I am totally sick of it. (Just thought I would partially explain the situation and wondered why youtube isn't showing an error)

Roger Browne [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

Haven't tried to post a comment, but for the last few days if I move the slider to a different "time", I must click "pause" then click "play" before it will resume playing.

DPic [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

YouTube prevents it for spam reason. I'm not sure if it makes a huge difference. Yes, it's quite annoying, but their commenting system has never been great. It somehow just encourages people to say stupid things

[put at-character here]Roger, perhaps you accidentally miss the slider at first and click on the video frame (which pauses it)? Maybe not, but i've been noticing that as well lately. I figured i was just pausing it accidentally

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!