Forum

Yahoo Go  (View post)

/pd [PersonRank 10]

Sunday, January 8, 2006
18 years ago

mobile convergence is not there yet. we have more s/w then we have h/w :)-

Kris Lee [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Well, it sounds like new AOL for me. Like new old MSN. Do not use Internet, use Yahoo!

Tb [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

i use Yahoo a lot so i thought i'd give Yahoo-Go a try, but it's so big and clunky i think i'll stick with ShoZu thanks.

it runs on my phone and allows me to upload photos with comments and tags to Flickr without going near my pc. and the best thing is it's really easy to use so I don't really notice it's there if you know what i mean.

Ed [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

I have been using Shozu and Yahoo Go for a while now. Both are pretty good, but I prefer Shozu, as it is easier to upload and publish photos, videos, tags. It’s smaller in size to install and cheaper to run, you can also email photos/videos to people without having to upload the photo again, meaning less data transfers, saving me money.

I do like the address book backup from Yahoo Go and the fact that you can get email alerts from Yahoo email as a text message, but I don’t really use Yahoo as my main web mail, would be cool if they integrated their service so that you could get alerts from Gmail, Hotmail, Lycos etc.

Also I don’t like that fact that Yahoo connects automatically every hour, that’s (24 times a day!) each time it connects it costs me money, which I am not a big fan off.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!