Google Blogoscoped

Forum

How To Use Google Earth To Investigate Conspiracy Theories

BizAbh [PersonRank 10]

Saturday, November 21, 2009
14 years ago2,945 views

"Have you ever imagined what it would be like to pack up all of your hiking and camping gear and just take off for a few months to some obscure location in the Brazilian rain forests where there’s an alleged secret ancient city filled with treasures of gold? Or what about exploring the mysterious underground catacombs under the Island of Malta where legend has it there are strange creatures living deep under the earth?
As a person who spends a great deal of his spare time researching old and new conspiracy theories, folklore and legend, I find the prospect of traveling to a remote part of the world for such exploration one of my greatest dreams. However, with a small family to support and responsibilities to my employer and my writing clients, there is very little time left over to travel around the world. With that said, there are times when some claims or legends really require an examination of the land, buildings and civilization surrounding a specific area."

exploring 1> The Human-Alien Conspiracy Theory – The Military Base of Dulce, New Mexico

2> The Island Of Malta

Source: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-use-google-earth-to-investigate-conspiracy-theories/

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!