Google Blogoscoped

Forum

"Droid's Not Ready For Prime Time"

Ianf [PersonRank 10]

Monday, November 30, 2009
14 years ago2,995 views

It gives me no pleasure to be reporting this, I'm merely the plano player here [the one not to shot at]. All the other reviews of the Motorola Droid I've read were mostly positive, which is why this was such a surprize. I don't know who Stewart Alsop is, other than some kind of honcho in PC-verse or thereabouts, but I sit up and listen when he sez up front:

"[Droid's] software (Google’s Android plus apps both from Google and from other developers) doesn’t work and is unacceptable on a mobile device."

End of review. No, I don't own an iPhone.

http://alsop-louie.com/gadgets/droid-doesnt-its-not-ready-for-prime-time/

BizAbh [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

[Personal attacks removed – Tony]

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

BizAbh, please refrain from posting personal attacks and insults again. I understand that English is not your first language, so you may not realise that you're being offensive, but when I've already deleted your message three times, I'd hope that you get the message. (And don't think you're being victimised as I deleted the personal insults aimed at you that Ianf posted too.)

Please, don't continue to make it personal.

James Xuan [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

Really you should lead by example and refrain from using personal attacks in any case, especially since the rules of the forum prohibit this.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!