Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Connecting Custom Search Engine to an AdSense channel?

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

Sunday, February 14, 2010
14 years ago2,342 views

I want to connect my Custom Search Engine to an AdSense channel of mine. I believe I already connected the CSE successfully to my AdSense account, but want the channel for better tracking (and in fact to verify that the AdSense connection works). However, when in the Make Money tab, I enter a channel name and hit "Submit", there's no textual feedback at all... the page refreshes with some margins above the box entered but no "success" message or anything. And I'm also unsure what kind of channel name is required (should it be an existing one per the AdSense channels?).

Also, is there anything I need to do in my AdSense account? There, too, I tried to create a channel for this purpose, but was unsure which route to go... I created a custom channel but I don't think that this one is actually connected to my CSE.

Can anyone help?

[cross posted to http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/customsearch/thread?tid=01d94de84f035a71&hl=en]

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!