I've spent a hard time reorganizing my Google Bookmarks until few reloads later...
There are things like "shared with me" and private, so there'll be public bookmark? (hmm... smells delicio.us)
I check my other account but it was the same old ui. So maybe it's rolled out for some users.
ok.. now my two accounts now have the same ui...
just visit this Google Bookmarks Team's Public List:
click the logo, then sign in again.
[split URL in several lines to prevent too-wide column issues]
Works for me too!
Zorgloob public bookmarks test : bit.ly/aiDAJX
They're trying hard:
Google Search Wiki
Google Chrome Bookmarks
Google Chrome Bookmarks in Docs
Google What's Popular (discontinued google.com/labs/popgadget/worl ...)
Google Reader Notes
Google Tasks (but can't be shared, yet)
Works here also, very nice! Going to take a closer look now.
When will Google merge Chrome bookmarks and bookmarks ?
WHen you click on the 'Add' button without filling in a link a popup opens with Google Search, Image Search, Video Search and Google Docs links (documents, presentations, spreadsheets).
I moved over to Chrome Bookmarks, assuming that Google Bookmarks would be discontinued. Having two sets of bookmarks is bad enough. Two stored by the same company is just crazy.
All of my bookmarks stay synced with chrome and xmarks . . .not adding this 3rd layer . . .
This is appears to be a rebirth of Google Notebook.
– These bookmark "lists" have sub-sections, exactly like notebook
– You can comment on a bookmark
– You can comment on a list, this acts like text-only notes (as apposed to those relating to a web page)
– You can "clip" content within a page using the Google toolbar "Save selected part of this page" option (in the bookmarks menu)
– You can't tag a bookmark when in list view
– The text-only comments can't be ordered in the list or put in sections
– The clippings (of a section of a page) don't include formatted text or links
Hopefully ,future evolutions of this will improve all this. Oh! And hoping a GData API will be released for it finally.
I just signed up for google chrome. How do I move some/all of my favorites from my prior tool bar