Google Blogoscoped

Forum

How Well do you Know Blogs?  (View post)

orli yakuel [PersonRank 8]

Tuesday, January 17, 2006
18 years ago

I score only 4 out of 10..
shame on me :(

/pd [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

"You're the blog regular."!! I scored 6/10 .. not bad for inbetween regulardaily foo!! :)-

Michael Krelin [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

The fact that I don't give a damn about so called community doesn't mean I have never subscribed to RSS feed and surely I'm more likely to understand what it is than someone who wastes all the time reading meaningless blogs ;-)

Bratsche [PersonRank 2]

18 years ago #

Suprise! The only blogs I got correct were the ones I read. Does that really qualify me as a "blog regular"?

Eugene Villar [PersonRank 5]

18 years ago #

I'm surprised. I got 7 out of 10, which says I'm a blog expert. And I only regularly read Kottke out of all of them. (Slashdot is a give-away, though.)

Felipe G. [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

yay, got 10 ("you are, in short, the blog guru").. Although I don't read all of them regularly, I read most.. I guess that my late adoption of an RSS Reader might have helped me a bit, because it is harder to spot these taglines in the RSS Reader than visiting the site..

For a long time I preferred visiting the sites, but after I decided to spend some time organizing well the sites I read and choosing a good feed reader, I'm now a happy Bloglines' user..

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!