Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Somethings reading my incoming mail

Francine Arnold [PersonRank 0]

Saturday, June 12, 2010
14 years ago7,915 views

I am the victim of internet fraud involving many Loan sites. My bank account has been emptied. As instructed I've been saving all mail that comes in. Today I copied one to paste on new mail so I could save & report spam. My heart nearly stopped when I saw what came up when I pasted to new mail! ALL OF MY EMAIL INCOMING & MY REPLIES, EVEN UNOPENED MAIL'S CONTENT WAS THERE TO READ! I am so scared now. I cannot get hold of anyone in Security @ Google but it seems to me they've been breeched big time. I have the Chicago, Phoenix,Scottsdale,Las Vegas Police Investigating, as well as the FBI,via their ic3.gov site at their instruction.
GOD HELP ME!
HOW DO YOU GET HOLD OF GOOGLE!?

Juha-Matti Laurio [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

Maybe this is not the right place to your questions

Roger Browne [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

I presume the original post is a troll, but just in case it isn't:

> HOW DO YOU GET HOLD OF GOOGLE!?

You say that you have "Chicago, Phoenix,Scottsdale,Las Vegas Police Investigating, as well as the FBI". I think there's a good chance that one of those organizations knows how to get hold of Google.

As for the unexpected emails that are being displayed, this is called "thread view". Notice that it's your own messages being displayed to you.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!