Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Patriot Search  (View post)

/pd [PersonRank 10]

Thursday, January 19, 2006
18 years ago

hehehh.. i trried the search for the google terrorits named as Philipp Lenssen :)-

alek [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

HILARIOUS!!!!

pass?:-( [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

i caught by honeypot while searching playboy passwd's...
:-(

Al [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

I can't stop laughing ... fantastic stuff

Steve [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

A work of genius that will save the government milions!

Does it have a paid-placement service? I couldn't find myself (I'm in the Homeland Security business).

Jason Schramm [PersonRank 5]

18 years ago #

Note: You claim to be no terrorist. This is actually very suspicious behavior.

lol. I love it. You have outdone yourself this time.

Niraj Sanghvi [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Well done :)

Notta Terroris [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Beautiful.

I hope that you will offer a more terrorist proof map than Google offers.
I think that it would be better that potential terrorists not know the geographic location of Washington, DC – especially since most of our own kids couldn't tell you where it is.

Missy [PersonRank 4]

18 years ago #

Oh, Philip.

I fear you owe me a Coke. I just spat mine all over my desk – I wasn't expecting that much funny!

Josue R. [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Awesome, this was a great laugh.

Why not intergrate Google Maps or feature like "search for sleep cells" or "spot the terrorist"?

Anyhow, Philip you have brought sunshine to my digital world once again.

Above 10 comments were made in the forum before this was blogged,

Don [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Privacy is soooo overrated.

Ian Holmes [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Great stuff, but how do I find the PatriotRank of a site?

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Note: I moved this post up by altering it's time stamp (the original time stamp was 17:15:56) as it was linked wrongly from Digg (Digg links to the front-page, not the permalink).

Brian M. [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Comments on digg are positively terrible.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I prefer Digg to Slashdot lately... it feels more fresh.

Hmm. Now I sound like I'm advertising a soft drink.

Jonathan [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Kudos to you Philipp...this is hilarious. I think it would be funny if you put footer links to yahoo.com and search.msn.com, since we all know that they already partake in this government effort lol.

cheers!

Durf [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

This is beautiful.

Bratsche [PersonRank 2]

18 years ago #

A very nice search engine. A question: what search engine returns the results? Or is that top sekrit??

John [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

I think it uses google.

laughingandcrying [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Excellent work! I cannot help but feel that you once played a pen and paper RPG called Paranoia though.

/All hail the mighty computer!
//grovel grovel bootlick

me [PersonRank 8]

18 years ago #

Wow. That's hilarious, but what's scary is that it actually sounds very (emphasis on very) slightly plausible.
btw, do you really record what we search? You should make it so that it displays the five most recent searches by terrorists on the front page.

me [PersonRank 8]

18 years ago #

this is pathetic...

what is this world comming to?

what's next...

you can't have sex instead they'll put you in a Virtual reality room?

this way... it wont spread STDs or you can't get pregnant... haha

graywolf [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

re:digg redirect based on the referrering page

elBarto [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Excellent!!

I am spanish suspect www user and you Search Engine is what I've been looking for a long time.

My little improvement: the 'suspect report' button with a link to the tip-off form.

This will make more easy the zombies politicians job and help ours countries to be better.

To fill:

Suspect full data [text fields]
Type: (terrorist, gay, atheist, immoral, flying breast, ugly, philosophy student, Operative System without licencense, other worse type) [select]
Crime status (done / just thinking about it) [radio button]
Your full personal data.

Regards from Madrid :(

g [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

you have got to be kidding me. whoever came up with idiot search needs to stop it now. they are fools. i mean, are you complete f***in idiots.......being a patriot is to fight against the tyranny of a govt. not... join in for the slaughter.

g

Er#c C1v2n34gh [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

America! F%ck yeah!!!!!
hahahahaha

Ozh [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

By far most creative blogger around and once again you prove it. I'm in awe :)

Aaron Pratt [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

Wow, there are some 12 yr old minds in the house, be careful not to upset there fragile ones, they will surely malfunction. You won this weeks "Good Humor" award with flying red/white and blue colors there, Mr. P! :-)

Let me also add that though .gov is sometimes a little behind the times their intentions of keeping us safe are VERY real. Don't get rabid every time you feel big brother watching you, he might come in and throw the beatdown on those who are planning to do you harm just at the right moment someday, follow me? ;)

Jason Coleman [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

I read several of the comments over at Digg and now, after reading these, it's amazing just how many people were actually fooled here. I guess the jokes just too good when it fools so many people. By the way, I only EVER search for George Bush American Hero. Do I get a prize or something?

Dana Benson [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

LMAO Great Stuff!!

Davy Crockett [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

This is a delicious spoonful of medicine to help lift our spirits during this ever increasing effort by government to stick their noses into the privacy of the ordinary citizen. Perhaps instead, they should stick them where the sun don't shine. Boot 'em all out, its time for a change!
Kudos to you for a good laugh!

Willy Wonka [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

Great stuff! I'll be still laughing tomorrow! ;)))

Tree-Hugging Fairy [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

The government is out to get you! Richard Nixon Shot JFK! Soylent Green is people! Pearl Harbor Bombed Itself!

Grow up conspiracy nuts.

Quizmaster [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Well this search is not associative enough! First I didn't get any results for a query about the "killing people for oil program" and second I assume the will be plenty of post in the "presidential" mail account, who to secure my extra fast route to troubles with the feds???
;-)

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!