Hi, i created this unofficial Google thingie last week. Hope you like it: search-by-drawing.franz-enzenh ...
What it does:
* You draw something on an HTML5 canvas.
* Click on Search
* Image gets converted into a base64 encoded data uri
* Image data gets send to server (powered by Heroku)
* Image gets uploaded to Amazon S3
* The Amazon S3 Image URL gets communicated back to your browser.
* Browser gets redirected to Google Search by Image
hope you like it.
Good job Franz, really funny ;-)
Cool! If you can improve the HTML5 canvas, it will be even better!
Cookie_Lee what improvements would you like?
Franz: Some examples:
1. The current palette is not very good in my opinion.
2. There's no undo function.
3. I want to see how big the brush is before painting on the canvas.