Google Blogoscoped


Tilt and Barrel Roll

Salmonbones [PersonRank 1]

Thursday, November 3, 2011
8 years ago13,613 views

If you type "tilt" or "do a Barrel Roll" into google, what do you get?

Sorry if this has already been discovered!!!

Salmonbones [PersonRank 1]

8 years ago #

Sorry, I guess its just me.........(apparantly it doesn't work with Internet explorer.......just firefox, chrome and other browsers)

Mrrix32 [PersonRank 10]

8 years ago #

Tilt has been around a while. Barrel roll seems to be new.

Tilt also works on the mobile interface on Android/iPhone/WebKit Browsers.

Cool stuff never works in IE, you should know this by now! ;)

This thread is locked as it's old... but you can create a new thread in the forum. 

Forum home


Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About


This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!