Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Software for (creating doorways || tricking Google)

Corsin Camichel [PersonRank 10]

Sunday, February 5, 2006
18 years ago

After some research about the BMW thing, I came across this site:
h__p://www.doorwaygenerator.com.ar/

GGG is the only Search Engine Optimizing software that handles multiple gateway domains, nested keywords, one exclusive page per keyword, theme building, smart keyword seeding, automatic content generation and soft crosslinking.

GGG is:
# Powerful: the only Search Engine Optimizing software in the market for large numbers of unique, highly optimized pages.

# Discrete: hand-made looking pages. No appearance of automatic generation.

Are there other software like that? And is bmw.de created with a similiar page? I ask because the HTML contains this:
<!-- GENERATED BY VIP-PAGE GENERATOR! PLEASE NEVER CHANGE THIS LINE! VIP-PAGE GENERATOR V9.5 -->

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I can't see that VIP line in a BMW doorway page I just checked (via Yahoo's cache). The BMW doorway pages interestingly enough seemed to have been written by a human. That doesn't mean the German makes sense in terms of reading the full page, but a sentence taken by itself made sense. It translated to something like this (I'm recreating the tone here, not the actual sentences):

"BMW used cars – something for everyone.
BMW used cars – we have them all on our site.
BMW used cars – luxurious cheap cars you won't find anywhere else.
Did you know that BMW used cars are very nice?
BMW used cars have ..."
etc. etc.

It looked like someone at either BMW or the SEO company had the job to write "keyword stuffed" pages.

Corsin Camichel [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I am quite sure the company behind all is BBDO InterOne Hamburg.
The sites really looke "hand-made".

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!