Google Blogoscoped

Forum

SES: Changes at Ask.com  (View post)

Stephen [PersonRank 0]

Tuesday, February 28, 2006
18 years ago

Hahaha... the Ask.com maps look exactly like Google Maps. Even the same keyboard shortcuts. I read The Google Story.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

The Google Story's a great book. Even when you already read The Search you will find a totally different, interesting angle.

Sam Davyson [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

New maps only work for US locations and are only on the US version of the site. Argh!

Nathan Weinberg [PersonRank 8]

18 years ago #

Philipp, now you've got correspondents? Tell Mark to say hi. :-)

alek [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Love it – "Google Blogoscoped foreign correspondant (lets flip American centralism around) reports live from New York" – cue the Saturday Night Live music!

Mark: Can you confirm that Google Blogoscoped was featured prominantly at SES – see reference here about BMW – http://google.blognewschannel.com/index.php/archives/2006/02/27/ses-ny-lunch-with-the-google-engineers/

Mark Malseed [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Alek, I can neither confirm, nor deny, the alleged Blogoscoped mention during the Google engineers lunch yesterday – I was elsewhere catching up with Gary Price of Ask. But having seen Danny deftly surf to topical Web sites during other sessions, I wouldn't doubt it. Also, doesn't everyone read Blogoscoped??!

/pd [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Mark: "doesn't everyone read Blogoscoped ??!"
--only the lazy don't :)-

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!