Google Blogoscoped

Forum

How to Improve Google's Blogger  (View post)

Tadeusz Szewczyk [PersonRank 10]

Monday, March 13, 2006
18 years ago

The biggest problem about the comment system is not only the design breaking but finding the way to the main article. If you end up visiting the comment page by itsself it is very difficult to find a way to the original post.

V [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

I moved to blogger since I felt Google will be the first to innovate. 2 years of frustratin wait and the blogger buzz has the most f***** updates about ppl visiting some God forsake tech conference. Frankly why wait for them to improve, there are so many better/improved stuff in the market..go for it.

Brent Franson [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

I have been using Blogger for a few months and have come to the end of my rope in terms of patience with this blogging tool. There is constant downtime and lag; my desk has taken quite a beating because of these problems. I have decided to switch to Word Press. I want a t-shirt that reads "F*** Blogger." You can't have downtime when trying to be the first to post on a topic you've just discovered. Every second counts.

Ionut Alex. Chitu [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

If you check Googlers' blogs, you'll see most of them are on Blogger. Very few dare to use other software (one brave fellow: Matt Cutts).

Ashman [PersonRank 4]

18 years ago #

I would still say Blogger is the best Blog service around though. But I would welcome any of these improvments.

Wouter Schut [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I still use blogger, but I must say I expected blogger to go through a mayor upgrade by now. They might still be running the old pyra-engine, and maybe they are cooking something really big (and scalable). I do know that hope is about the only thing that keeps me going. I'm currently thinking about implementing tagging on top of blogger.com...

Sam Davyson [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Hmmm. I used to use Blogger. And it is probably a fairly good service for people who want a quick blog easily. It does make reasonable looking blogs in no time at all.

It is the options where it lacks. No trackbacks ?! No tags ?! No catregories ?! What on Earth!

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!