Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google AdWords Editor Screen  (View post)

Haochi [PersonRank 10]

Thursday, April 6, 2006
18 years ago4,118 views

This is a invitation only software...Hmmm....

Mike Abundo [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

I'm surprised they didn't invite a top Google blogger like Philipp.

EGM [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

I am wondering how big of a budget you need to manage to get an invite. I manage a very large monthly AdWords budget so I'm probably not a typical example. The tool (which I have used for all of a half hour...so this is first impression stuff) seems only really useful for very large accounts. I can't see any real obvious value for small advertisers right out of the box.

What you can't tell from the screen shot I sent is that you are still silo'ed by "clients" within your account. My situation is probably pretty unique, but I have the need to resuffle some of my campaigns from different accounts and it would appear that you still have to do that manually. Well, actually, my account rep offered me an incomprehensible Excel file that I could re-org and then resubmit. I may still take that route, but I was hoping the new program would make the process easier. So far, that doesn't look like that is possible.

Oh well.

Elias KAI [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Invitation ?

Well, it should be available for all Adwords qualified companies or individual.

Did anyone get today some billing weired info from adwords. ?

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!