Google Blogoscoped

Forum

More Google Calendar

Garett Rogers [PersonRank 10]

Thursday, April 13, 2006
18 years ago2,728 views

Yet more Google Calendar stuff...

- calendar.google.com now redirects to the cl2 login screen
- I found the official cl2 logo (not the black and white one)
- Mitchell Kapor says it is launching tonight in his blog (could be a load of crap, but a lot of stuff has been happening tonight with cl2 so i'm beginning to think something is up)

http://blogs.zdnet.com/Google/?p=160

pokemo [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I try to sign in to Google CL2 with my google account. It shows "The page you requested is invalid."

Garett Rogers [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

its live!

Win Iden [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

Looks good so far, just what I expected from a Google calendar service. Already noticing some missing features though (like multiple alarms), but nothing that is glaring. Basically what I'd expect from a web service. The real power of this, I can tell already, is the ability to use it as a personal iCal server, with varying levels of public and private sharing. I'm already integrating it with Sunbird at home and Thunderbird at work. Good stuff.

OREO [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

OMG!!! Google Calendar is OUT!!! HURRAY

OREO [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I cannot believe it.. Wow, after TWO months anticipation, this is the most important moment i've been waiting for. Google Calendar is out! The only disappointment I noticed right away is the low intergration with Gmail. I'm sure Google will improve it though.

http://www.google.com/calendar/

It is beautiful.. looks a little different than what the sneak pics showed. I'm sure this will be a big press release and all over the Internet in a few hours. Well, until then I'm going to enjoy it for myself.. figuring it out, and of course updating my thoughts here. I am extremely excited! This is the most excited I've been for any Google release in the history of my life.

Seriously.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!