Google Blogoscoped

Forum

GCalendar Owner - Default E-mail

Sunil Nair [PersonRank 9]

Sunday, April 16, 2006
18 years ago2,481 views

Wishlist – Despite GMail allowing multiple "From" e-mail IDs, GCalendar does not allow any change of the default e-mail under Calendar Owner. When you are communicating an official appointment, etc., you would naturally like to use your official ID.

Hope this feature is on the cards with Google.

Josue R. [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Sunil, i too notice that earlier and had the same opinion as you. Hope GCalendar does allow this very soon.

Travis Harris [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I've noticed this too.... and on top of that, when I have those other accounts added, and someone tries to invite me with my other E-mail addresses that are added to my Gmail... it does not recognize the link and they send me an invitation to join Google calendar. Though, when I accepted the invite from my Gmail box, it did add to the right calendar. I think that as far as Google services go, you should be able to use those other E-mail addresses as practically aliases. (only downside is, if you share an Email address with others, like I do with "support" for my company, it may be difficult!)

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!