Google Blogoscoped

Forum

DaVinci Code

Purpose [PersonRank 0]

Monday, May 8, 2006
18 years ago2,703 views

I am reading the DaVinci Code and as I am reading I could not resist seeing the actual paintings he mentioned. Unfortunately for me a flight to the Louvre was not possible, so I did the next best thing. I found the image online through this site www.artxchangenetwork.com and took a look at the paintings the DaVinci Code is referencing. Adoration of the Magi, Madonna of the Rocks, The Last Supper, Virgin of the Rocks and last but not least The Last Supper.

I can not believe my eyes....

Jay [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

yes...it is quite unbeleivable......in The Last Supper......the person to the left of Jesus is umistakebly a woman........plus she and Jesus are holding hands..... I didn't really look at the other paintings mentioned, but they probably contain the same unique details... :)

JCH [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

It does not matter! Jesus tought us unconditional love. I am going on the bible, which I belive to be the word of God. If I learn for sure (maybe after death?) that Jesus was married or had kids, so what? He tought me to love unconditionally and I could care less what he chose for his life becaues I will support whatever it might have been. The experiences I have had are the things that make me believe. My love for Jesus is unconditional so I don't have to even worry about this issue. If he was married, or not, no matter, means nothing different for me.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!