Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Blogoscoped is a Spam Blog  (View post)

Ionut Alex. Chitu [PersonRank 10]

Thursday, May 18, 2006
18 years ago5,181 views

Hey, they told me the same thing....

Ionut Alex. Chitu [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I submitted Google Blog and they had the same message...

Mr SEO [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Join the club. Same thing happned to me. Still no response. I suppose it could be a bug. They are known for being buggy.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I often see "too many MySQL connections" at their place...

TwisterMc [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

It must be an internal issue. My blog got marked and it's so not spam. I bet they are getting A LOT of complaints. But if Google's blog is flagged as spam, than the goat must be sick.

Militantplatypus [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

other than being banned, you are happy with them?

Nathan Weinberg [PersonRank 8]

18 years ago #

Ha! I knew someone would catch you mes0thelioma online p0ker phenterm|ne!

Nathan Weinberg [PersonRank 8]

18 years ago #

I can't believe you banned me from using those all important keywords! Your banning of spam keywords proves your status as a major spammer. Somehow.

Adam [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Same thing happened to me. Their ping service sucks.

alek [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

So this is why your next post was a random collection of spam?!? ;-)

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

> other than being banned, you are happy with them?

I don't know the exact effect their pings have, but I hope it does well... i.e. spreads the news. Might be superstition...

Easterangel [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

My blog http://flashdriven.blogspot.com/ has been blacklisted as well but its ok now after I was able to go through the captchas.

Maybe you guys should try going back since I think they've fixed it already. If not try posting at their forums and notify them that your site has been blacklisted.

Vladimir [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the notice, actually most of the blogs which were pinged during the upgrade were blacklisted, now we fixed that.

Thanks to Kailash, we were able to develop a better service, but we had to trim the old code.

Check this post:

http://www.pingoat.com/goatlog/post/index/51/Important-Pingoat-becomes-user-friendly

Hope you all will stick with the goat because we have big plans with it. No more "too many connections", and other bugs. We got really hard in this thing and we want to do it better.

All the best!
Vladimir

pokemo [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Thanks Vladimir...:)

Dam [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

site pisses me off, is there a site that provides a bookmark + does this minus pingoat and pingomatic?

Wang Y. [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

This is also what I encountered yesterday, even I the first time used it to ping my blog. I suspected the owner of this ping service let its users to participate its forum where are full of 'blacklist' complaints. Ridiculous of such service!

Todd Pearson [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

This happened to me too.

WTF is wrong with that site?

Thomas Hofmann Online [PersonRank 2]

18 years ago #

Hello Philipp,

don't worry, you are on my RSS-Feed! :-)
The statement itself might be objetctionally and non genuine. ;-)
Thumbs up, you make a great blog!

best greetings, Thomas

Aaron Pratt [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

I just want to say that Pingoat needs to shut down their service, my blog also got put on the list. Tried emailing, posting in their forum and everything.

Anyone who takes their data seriously is a fool.

spam diaries [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Hey Mr. SEO, does SEO stand for Search Engine Optimization?

Hans [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

The Süddeutsche writes in the article at www.sueddeutsche.de/computer/artikel/817/62755/ that the carrier of the blog search engine Technorati estimate that there are 70.000 new spam blogs daily! This are 25.550.000 a year! Not bad...
[Signature removed. -Philipp]

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!