Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Blogger Beauty Contest  (View post)

Carl McCaskey [PersonRank 0]

Saturday, May 27, 2006
18 years ago4,477 views

If a blogger beauty contest were ever held in the United States, I'd probably come in dead last.

MJ Rich [PersonRank 6]

18 years ago #

If a blogger beauty contest were held in America, it would be very popular, but would probably receive a lot of scorn and criticism from the media.

Haochi [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Well, it should be really popular in China too. [on the internet]
The site is extremely slow btw.

hecaitou [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

If a blogger beauty contest were held in America, it would be very popular, but the voters would probably receive a lot of spams and Ads from the Internet.

Elias KAI [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I accept 1% of chinese, it will be more than enough...
it is slow because of video music streaming plus chinese

Bryan Henry [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Funny how before no one cared what the blogger looked like, only that they were intellegent. Now we have a site looking to take it down a notch. The last thing we need is the internet turning in to Hollywood where only the sexy people get to be heard.

Taiwanese Hank [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

I'm all for Nudism with Chinese Characteristics, but yes, beauty contests are generally dumb and those involving female bloggers dumber. Bloggers should be valued for what they say not how they look.

Tadeusz Szewczyk [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Take a look at this sentence: "There were more than 33 million bloggers in China by the end of the third quarter of 2005". That's more bloggers than many countries have inhabitants. No wonder that Boing Boing comes second on Technorati now...

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!