Google Blogoscoped

Forum

How to Write a Kitschy Marketing Letter  (View post)

Sasa [PersonRank 1]

Monday, May 29, 2006
18 years ago3,613 views

Good post,

I agree with you that the style these books/videos are usually presented is very annoying terribly sales-lettery amateurish design (but consider that's what the people are used to). I just bought a cheap book like that for around $15 that came with a list of freebies and you had to go through dozens of these sites just to get all your promised freebies so that they could all collect your email. I can tell you that I felt quite dizzy afterwards :(

But how can you (or anyone else for that matter) be sure that this guy from adsense-videos doesn't actually make that kind of money via adsene? I suppose it is possible since even google shows off with some casestudies.

1600 $ a day: https://www.google.com/adsense/askthebuilder

This publisher also has massive amount of good non-duplicated useful content, which must be the secret of his success.

And even if that adsense video dude doesn't make that kind of adsense money, he openly shows you that he made like a quarter million in the first two weeks with his videos. I guess it paid off to him. either way.

Pip [PersonRank 8]

18 years ago #

I'm missing something like:

"The reason, I'm giving away all that stuff is.... I actually earn more money that I can ever spend...bla bla...and I want you to participate...bla bla"

Conrad King [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Hey I went through the same idiot routine with the around $15 book only I stopped before I got dizzy. I started thinking that clicking to all the extra pages and giving all these other people my email address so they can send me offers to buy more worthless info they shuld start paying me.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!