Forum

Googleheads (Video)  (View post)

dinah [PersonRank 0]

Wednesday, May 31, 2006
18 years ago5,754 views

i want my 3 minutes back...

John [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

ditto... did these people cash out stock and needed to give back or what???

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Someone can quickly add here the lyrics of the song? Or just explain what is it about.

(you don't need to be english to understand that is a stupid video ;-))

Elias KAI [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I think it is a funny and the most social way to express themselves.

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

<<i want my 3 minutes back...>>
lolllllll

me too by the way!

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I found it on iTunes a while ago and transcribed part of the lyrics... I suppose it's some sort of kids song with no relation to Google the search engine:
http://blogoscoped.com/archive/2005-10-09.html

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

what does the 'Head' stand for?

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Here's the making of post by (apparently) creator Kevin H. Nalty:
http://nalts.wordpress.com/2006/05/30/how-to-tell-if-youre-a-googlehead/

Travis Harris [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Okay, I have a five year old son and a two year old daughter, and Laurie Berkner does a bunch of really weird songs... but they get addictive after you've been listening to sweet little voices singing them day after day. It's children's stuff... and they love it.... the video... well you could tell it was low budget ;o) but my kids won't stop watching it now...

18 years ago #

the boys faceplant was pretty cool too!

Personman [PersonRank 8]

18 years ago #

I was mildly entertained. I wouldn't particularly mind my three minutes, though, if someone's handing 'em out.

Henrique Gusso [PersonRank 2]

18 years ago #

LOL!
speechless...

pokemo [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

ROFL

18 years ago #

well, I finally have put the children to bed so I don't have to keep playing that over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ... well you get the point!
Course, I'll have to show it to my wife when she gets home!

Nalts [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

I love watching the comments on this video because I knew it would create bifurcated feedback. You either love this kinda thing or, more likely, you hate it. I've gotten a few phone calls and e-mails from folks telling me they can't get this song (which we didn't create- just lip synched) out of their heads. Looks like I'm already in debt of about 9 minutes from 3 people who want their 3 minutes back.

BTW- I REALLY hope Google Video moves to a model like Revver.com where they share ad revenue with content creators. Then I can make money annoying people. Which aint bad as long as I keep my day job.

Nalts [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

Oh- me again. This is another one I did on Google (Google Earth) that might appeal more to the readers of this blog (and it will only waste 30 seconds of your life).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsOzgM5vuDQ

Jon M [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

I can't stop watching.

Brian T. Phipps Esq. [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Excellent and well done.

Andreas S [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

And scary.

Kate F. [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

I LOVED IT. My daughter watches the actual Laurie Berkner video on TV, so I searched for the video online, thinking this was it. I watched it anyway and thought it was a sweet, creative rendition by this family. Perhaps you needed to have been a fan of this song first to truly appreciate what a tribute this homemade version was.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!