Google Blogoscoped

Forum

New info

Ilya [PersonRank 1]

Tuesday, November 23, 2004
19 years ago

Good afternoon.
I hope you have paid attention to my letter (since банеры the site-thief are removed I can to assume that have turned) I Hope you can realize system of protection against swindlers which pay the advertising in system google adwords on the stolen credit cards.
While you will not have a protection of your system thieves will actively create lawlessness and to use your resource for the organization of criminal groupings and in the criminal purposes. I ask you to pay to this attention (since many sites on a spam to sex and a number of others use your system adwords for larceny of money from credit cards) At me there are data that a number of persons (including specified by me) will continue illegal (on the stolen credit cards) use of your system (google adwords) but with other names and domains of sites.

Best regards
Ilya (captain MVD Russia)

Ilya [PersonRank 1]

19 years ago #

Good afternoon. I ask to pay attention that owners of portals www.email-db.biz and www.emailranch.com (which paid банеры in system google adwords on the stolen credit cards) have started to pay also a new site www.opt-in-store.biz (by the way it sends on www.email-db.biz address). Also on the stolen credit cards.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!