Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Help RSS feed probs on Google Homepage

john [PersonRank 0]

Sunday, June 25, 2006
18 years ago3,640 views

For the past two days, almost all of the RSS feeds I have (including the NY Times and other newspapers) no longer load on my Google customized page. i load up my personalized home page and it just stay stuck on "Loading" for all of my RSS feeds. What the heck is going on?

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

I used to have that problem. Also, sometimes the feeds on my personalized homepage wouldn't update for weeks on end whilst the exact same feed in Google Reader was working fine... I ditched Google Personalized Homepage for Google Reader.

john [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

hmm i guess i might have to do that... i was reluctant because it seemed more convenient to have it all on the home page.

Bob Jones [PersonRank 2]

18 years ago #

Same problem here – some work, others don't – and its been like this all weekend. A couple of weeks ago it was out for a few hours but this is way too long.

I don't want to ditch for GReader since it is less convienent but I might have to – it wil ltake a while to get all the RSS feeds, I wish Google made it easy to transfer feeds between Google IG, Reader, gMail Clips and GDesktop Webclips.

john [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

i checked out google reader and it's really irritating. i want my personalized google home page back. i'd hate to go to yahoo ... it's way too cluttered and colourful.

Art-One [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

Double thread: http://blogoscoped.com/forum/41537.html

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!