Google Blogoscoped

Forum

ads by google in google news search results

AmitM [PersonRank 1]

Friday, June 30, 2006
18 years ago2,617 views

While searching "Google" in Google news today, I found many entries with the title "Ads by Google" when there was no reference to Google in the news page – but for ads banner within the page.

Ads by Google
Moneycontrol.com, India – 6 hours ago
LT Overseas Ltd, owners of "Daawat" brand of basmati rice, has filed its Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP) with the Securities and Exchange Board of India ...

Ads by Google
Tanishq, India's most innovative jewellery brand has announced exciting offers to celebrate its 10th Anniversary. The celebrations ...

Ads by Google
Buoyed by strong earnings from domestic sales of Denim, Aarvee Denim and Exports Limited, India's second largest denim maker, clocked an impressive 27.57 ...

This way every page which has Google ads have a chance to be included in the search result. Then I searched "Ads by Google" in Google news. Looks like this is the case with only one site right now.

Haochi [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

It's there been a while, atleast since May 25, according to my brain.
ok, and my blog. They have 5 Google ad units on one single page btw. Anyway to report abuse?
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6640/untitled1tv.png

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!