Forum

yahoo-mailer

Kimspitstop.dk [PersonRank 7]

Thursday, December 9, 2004
19 years ago

yahoo-mailer anyone. ...

100 million Yahoo users, Wow!!!
Can it be true? and whats the ROI

Is'nt one awesome article placed on a PR 6,7 8. .....
site generating more targeted traffic over time?

I cant stop speculate "how many of those yahoo users have spamfilters installed. ....

http://yahoo-mailer.com/

Maryann Borzillary [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

Is your mailer for real?
I had someone write me to tell me they don't believe they are real.

maryann08[put at-character here]frontiernet.net
here is his letter.

Hi Maryann;

I have seen these advertised for some time now. I do not believe they are for real because I have a Yahoo account and get no such e-mails. Both yahoo and hotmailer are located in the far east, Singapore and Korea, so you should beware. Don't waste your time or your money on these or you will end up disappointed and with nothing to show for your money.

Best Regards
Don

Kimspitstop.dk [PersonRank 7]

19 years ago #

Maryann. ....

First of all...

It ain't mine "MAILER" I only want your feedback

I also find it "to promising" to be thrue!!!!

I also have my warning censor activated
when I see promising "text link ads" programs.

Always be carefull. ...

What kind of spot they want to sell
and how they manage to build their link structure.

Best regards
Kim Anton Hollenner

George Jetson [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

Kim – ya – I'm interested too – I've been watching the postings about it hit the 80 yahoo groups I manage – but – when I study the YM TOS page – I can't see what I'm buying – there is this concept of logging in daily to send out my blurb – but – is that rate for one month ? ONE YEAR ? it is clear as mud in the TOS page. if you find out anything – please let me know ? gjetson at efgroup [dot] net.

2xoptin.com [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

The Yahoo mailer and is junk . The send page does not send a message . You may want to be careful because this scam artist is all over the internet .www.2xoptin.com and www.2xoptin.net are the proud owners of the hotmailer and the yahoo mailer . They are the biggest scam artist on the net. I wont be surprised when they get shut down .Now they have started the yahoo groups mailer,ordertrafficnow. They are also affiliated with the Marketing Boys ,Email Boys etc. .They should be turned in for fraud , but who am I to judge.

PAM HENDERSON [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

I bought this :(At first it was fine altho I was concerned that I couldn't find any actual email that they said they had sent. Then I couldn't get in and my login would throw me to some company that took them over but you can only reach them by mail. I'm taking it to paypal .. gonna try to get a refund and even if I don't at the very least some Matt guy at www.2xoptin.net who is impossible to reach will probably have his account frozen..hopefully. So tiring dealing with all the crap and con artists online.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!