Google Blogoscoped

Forum

The World's Best, According to Google  (View post)

Splasho [PersonRank 10]

Sunday, July 9, 2006
18 years ago18,141 views

Great list, I wondered when it would end :)

Cristian Mezei [PersonRank 5]

18 years ago #

I think some of them are real-life perfect examples..

Some are really touching:

# The best man in the world is hardly good enough for any woman.
The best painter in the world is nature.

Tadeusz Szewczyk [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

"The best known president in the world is George Bush."

Well probably most Americans, especially those in favour of Bush do not KNOW any other president. As the statistics have shown Bush is mostly preferred by the unedacted rural population.

Taking into account the mess the the US public education is and Bush's own knowledge ("Do you also have blacks in Brasil?") we can assume it even more.

Or we could interpret it as follows: the best <i>known</i> president is Bush, Clinton is just less known.

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

<<The best country in the world is Lebanon.>>

dont really think so..

<<The best horror movie out there in the world is cabin fever that film will scare u like a ho.>>

no its not (according to my opinion.. :P)
it think its –
The Omen (1976) ,
The Omen II (1978) – Damien ,
The Omen III (1981) – The Final Conflict ,
The Omen 6.6.06 (2006) – The Awakening (His Day Will Come)

<<The BEST website in the WORLD is mugglenet.com.>>
i think its – Google.com :)

what about – The best Hacker in the world? :/

t xensen [PersonRank 4]

18 years ago #

It being lunchtime here, I was interested to learn that the best food in the world is cooked with love and is a joyous gift for the cook as well as the guest. Of course, as Sancho Panza pointed out, the best sauce in the world is hunger. Surprisingly to me, the best cuisine in the world is chewing gum.Almost as surprising, the best beer in the world is Michelob. And the best lunch in the world is flounder sandwich. The best watermellon in the world is stolen watermellon. The best pizza in the world is Stromboli's. The best coffee in the world is Kona coffee. The best fruit in the world is definatly a peach. The best pasta in the world is cavatappi. The best chocolate in the world is Venezuelan. The best ice cream in the world is Bertillon. And the best toilet paper in the world is Charmin Ultra.

Now for some mood music. THE BEST LYRICIST IN THE WORLD IS EMINEM. The best singer in the world is Tarja. THE BEST SONG IN THE WORLD IS MUCHO MONEY! MUCHO, MUCHO MONEY! MUCHO MONEY MUCHO MONEY!!!

Well that paints a scene – don't you wish you were here with me in northern California (http://www.rightreading.com/travel.htm#SF)? Of course, according to a study carried out in the University of Syracuse, USA by Professor Thomas Whitmore, "The best climate in the world is in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria." Oh well, some of the best weed in the world is grown in California. I guess in the end it doesn't matter: The best sunset in the world is going to have a hard time, because everone has seen it before. The best philosophy in the world is to really enjoy and treasure what you have – when you have it.

Ramibotros [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

"The sexiest woman in the world is whoever is in my bed at the moment."

Demen [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

The best drink:

the kind you like

The best soda:

sunkist

The best pop:

Jones Soda

There you have it.

Demen

Demen [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

Oh, and by the way, the best hacker is the hacker you've never heard of.

Demen

Loco [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

"The best photographer in the world is a jerk"

Google might want to rethink Picasa then...

mak [PersonRank 5]

18 years ago #

hehe! Cool results!
I'm from Lebanon, I wonder how my country managed to be the "best country in the world :)

you keep surprising us!

Wangwei [PersonRank 1]

18 years ago #

The best ass in the world is Vida Guerra...

Moyzes [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

The best soccer player in the world is Ronaldinho...

18 years ago #

The best human-bull in the world is :
Zidane

:P

Sam Davyson [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

There is a site for this kind of thing, but people decide what is the best rather than Google. I quite like the implementation.

http://thebeststuffintheworld.com

NateDawg [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

david, way to funny :) hehe

18 years ago #

:)

im glad you like it mate ;)

Anthony A. Aiya-Oba [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

These are great curios you created,but how can it be that "The best painter in the world is nature"? Nature is not a member of the set of the best painters in the world.It is an impossibility., equal to dividing by Zero.

Stay glorious!

NateDawg [PersonRank 10]

18 years ago #

What funny is to go back and try those same wildcard phrases again. Now the top results are from this forum/blog thread. It's the never ending cycle :P

C++ [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

Whos the best programmer?

jun [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

for (;true;){
   cout << "The best programmer is.....n";
}

jun [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

that was supposed to be a backslash n...

and one more thing. i'm not jun liu. peace!

jcom [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

the best way to lose an hour is to get on the internet , now get back to work or your fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absi [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

Ohh yer dont forgot the best things in life are Free.

And..... of course

The 2nd best things in life are the most expensive.
Funny how life works out!

Absi

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!