Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Multi User Drawings  (View post)

/pd [PersonRank 10]

Friday, July 14, 2006
17 years ago4,958 views

flash based (?) and its an interesting concept... a canvas with the "wisdom of crowds" happening

Mambo [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Some of the women in the Hall of Fame are absolutely fascinating, to see how they are drawn.

Some people see the world in a completely different way.

Iolaire McFadden [PersonRank 6]

17 years ago #

Good idea Philipp, that idea is much to complex for me. Your quite generous with the good ideas along with the research on the domain name!

Caleb E [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Am I missing something? how do you get more ink? how do people make these awesome drawings without more ink?

Andrew Hitchcock [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

:)

pete [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

think they go again to get more ink or cooperate with others

that thing rocks btw only bad thing its kind of slow

Splasho [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Arghh, first I clicked 'Agree' without reading it.
I realised how deep down clicking the Agree button automatically has got into my psyche when, after waiting for the timer to count down, I clicked it again, immediately (its just automatic)!!

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

And... Clipedia.org is registered now.

Mambo [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Wow --- you made it?! I didn't realise. Wow.

SCJM [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Drawball is old news. Still kinda neat, but kinda annoying when people vandalise stuff.

Mike Linksvayer [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

http://openclipart.org

Jon Phillips [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

Heya, check out Open Clip Art Library (www.openclipart.org). This has most of the features you discuss, I created it, and I work for creative commons :) www.rejon.org

17 years ago #

> Wow --- you made it?! I didn't realise. Wow.

Sorry, what do you mean?

> This has most of the features you discuss

Nice. What I was thinking of though was that everyone edits along on the same image. Sort of like DrawBall.com. You know, you start out with a sports car and then the next person comes along to refine it, and after a week the image looks well. I don't know if that would work well, but it'd what Wikipedia does for text, but for drawings.

Mambo [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Sorry, Phillipp, by people's reactions, I thought you had created www.drawball.com. You haven't, then?

Jake's View [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I don't like how you must move your mouse over the shape correctley. It took me a couple times to figure that out.

17 years ago #

> I thought you had created www.drawball.com

No, I didn't create DrawBall.com... I think people referred to the second paragraph of my post. I mixed two topics actually... :)

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!