Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Invites are back

Pierre [PersonRank 0]

Tuesday, December 21, 2004
19 years ago

I have 4 new invites on my account .Seems that invites are back!

samuel papioza [PersonRank 1]

19 years ago #

hi i have invites just now
good luck

19 years ago #

good luck

19 years ago #

nice brand

Bran Carps [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

Hey, nice blog. I just started getting into blogging only 3 days ago. So far so good. I was reading you faq and read that you "occasionally" hand out Gmail invites. Well, to add to the list of grubby lil' beggers you're prlly having to beat away with a stick, here I am.
I understand they're rare so I'm not going to pester anyone about giving me one. My current email Bran[put at-character here]tokyo.com appears to have been hacked as I'm seeing a lot of Russian emails being sent from my box and I'm definately not Russian. Also, my prob with yahoo is that good names are all taken and you have to create some crazy name that people won't remember. If either of you cannot help me out, perhaps you'd be kind enough to point me in the right direction? Thanks, Bran

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

19 years ago #

Bran, no asking for Gmail in this forum please. I delete about a dozen forum posts everyday, and it has become annoying. Good luck with your new blog, anyway.

G(bait) mail On The Brain [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

Don't ask for G(bait) mail
As soon as people see something about g(bait) mail invite they go brain dead......

SSnS2 [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

I just recently got an invite to Gmail. It's a great email program. Just wondering how do I get invites to give out? Does Google hand them out to everyone that has an account...or do I need to be doing something?

Derek Heinbach [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

Good Luck

DoomShroom [PersonRank 1]

19 years ago #

Can someone please tell me why this is so interesting? Am I missing something here? I get here by doing a search for magnetizing rocks (it was a lilttle trick friends and I use to do in elemntary school) and I wind up here, typing random thoughts into random text boxes. Don't get me wrong... there is no sarcasm in my voice when I ask why this is interesting. It's strange I suppose. Oh well... Happy Holidays everyone.

justin [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

welcome to the Google fan club DoomShroom.

Some folks chat about whether Britney Spears got a haircut last week or what a movie star ate for lunch yesterday.

We chat about Google.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

19 years ago #

Yes, this is about Google, and web research in general, DoomShroom.

DoomShroom [PersonRank 1]

19 years ago #

Thanx for the info fellas. After posting that yesterday, I went and did a little research on the whole (g)mail thing because I had heard some students at my school talking about it (last week), and then it is brought up in this thread of sorts. I must say it sounds really, really cool. I don't think I would need a gig of email, but it sure would be nice to have just in case...

Take care people.

PEACE

Anar H. [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

hi. my name is anar. im from a small european country. i have a few invites to give it away. i can offer it to anyone who is interested. i know that this forum is not considered for such purposes,but i understand how painful it may become to be seaching for an invite all the time. therefore i want to help others as well. thank you very much for your kind consideration. looking forward to hearing from you soon. my address is as follows: hummat[put at-character here]gmail.com
   Cordially, anar h.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!