Google Blogoscoped

Forum

True Pioneers

Bri T'sblu [PersonRank 0]

Tuesday, December 21, 2004
19 years ago

The advanced punctuation will prove, well, atastrophic to my rankings, but I don't even know for whom or from whence I post.

I like Pierre's name, it sound's like a coop in NYC.

Ramosa, ransom, I dig it, without actually hurting the earth.

Tell me what to do on this thing.

One obso- re: google goggles of everybody above 30 ro below 25 (I'm 26).

The Wikipediaconofdoomandfemaleempowerment or whatever it is called has an interesting demographic breakdown, identifying those instantiated in the years after 1976 as a species entirely distinct in behavior, etc. than ethan hawke. T

he letter "n" was mentioned, but that's really a number, and since we're all Butt-Wiches or Go-Pro-Vocateurs (como Data), I suppose it's indicative of at least a slight cocking of the pelvis, but still, must I be so tortured?

Must I scramble and scribble, just to make sure that ends do not meet and life and love and hate and orthodontics are never tossed together into a mishmashy jambic booger stew served up one day like this was just how it always was?

Just the other day, for example, I got so pissed off because there was this guy, obviously going to his little wall street job, and he's bobbing his head all cool with his his Ipod, probably listening to good charlotte like I should be, and worst of all...yep, french blue spread collar shirt. Mutherf=er takin my kulture! Durno, Durno I sigh, loudly.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!