Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Video search

justin [PersonRank 0]

Friday, December 24, 2004
19 years ago

"Pour le multimédia, la mission de Google reste d'organiser l'information et de la rendre accessible. On vise le web sous toutes ses formes : le texte, les images et demain l'audiovisuel. Les Googles Labs travaillent d'ailleurs sur cette notion d'indexation de la vidéo."

My French isnt that great , but here goes:

For multimedia, the mission of Google is to organise information and make it accessible. On the web there are many forms: text, images and audio-visual. Google Labs are working on the idea of indexing video.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

19 years ago #

Thanks Justin, that confirms what I thought the article was saying!

Jeff Clavier [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

The litteral translation is:

As far as multimedia is concerned, Google's mission remains to organize information and make it accessible. We are targetting all types of data available on the Web: text, images and tomorrow multimedia. Google Labs are actually working on this notion of video indexing.

M@!th [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

Jeff Clavier

As far as multimedia is concerned, Google's mission remains to organize information and make it accessible. We are targetting all types of data available on the Web: text, images and tomorrow multimedia. Google Labs are actually working on this notion of video indexing.

I'm french, and this is the right translation

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!