Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Video search

justin [PersonRank 0]

Friday, December 24, 2004
14 years ago

"Pour le multimédia, la mission de Google reste d'organiser l'information et de la rendre accessible. On vise le web sous toutes ses formes : le texte, les images et demain l'audiovisuel. Les Googles Labs travaillent d'ailleurs sur cette notion d'indexation de la vidéo."

My French isnt that great , but here goes:

For multimedia, the mission of Google is to organise information and make it accessible. On the web there are many forms: text, images and audio-visual. Google Labs are working on the idea of indexing video.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

Thanks Justin, that confirms what I thought the article was saying!

Jeff Clavier [PersonRank 0]

14 years ago #

The litteral translation is:

As far as multimedia is concerned, Google's mission remains to organize information and make it accessible. We are targetting all types of data available on the Web: text, images and tomorrow multimedia. Google Labs are actually working on this notion of video indexing.

M@!th [PersonRank 0]

13 years ago #

Jeff Clavier

As far as multimedia is concerned, Google's mission remains to organize information and make it accessible. We are targetting all types of data available on the Web: text, images and tomorrow multimedia. Google Labs are actually working on this notion of video indexing.

I'm french, and this is the right translation

This thread is locked as it's old... but you can create a new thread in the forum. 

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!