Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Blog News Channel

Nathan Weinberg [PersonRank 8]

Monday, December 27, 2004
14 years ago

Oy, everyone seems to think that the black and red monstrosity is the home page. It was getting me such bad press, I had to recolor it. It was just a holder page, as we build a real front page.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

Yes, I couldn't even read it on this screen, but it's not my screen and it's much too dark anyway. Yes, people ignore any "under construction" notes on homepages these days, including me – it has been abused so much nobody believes you are actually actively working on something when you say that ;)

Nathan Weinberg [PersonRank 8]

14 years ago #

Hey, Philipp, just wondering where that InsideGoogle logo came from. You make that, or is there a logo generator webpage?

Also, noticed the post about Technovations. You may not have noticed, but there's also an Apple blog:
apple.blognewschannel.com

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

14 years ago #

Yes, I noticed the Apple blog, thanks.

I made the InsideGoogle logo myself. I like to play around with Corel PhotoPaint to try out new things. Feel free to use the logo wherever you want!

This thread is locked as it's old... but you can create a new thread in the forum. 

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!