Google Blogoscoped

Forum

The Search for Secret Google Services  (View post)

TOMHTML [PersonRank 10]

Friday, August 11, 2006
17 years ago5,708 views

Good article, good interview :-)

I have the same technics than Tony, because since this morning I try to find -http://www.google.com/support/NEWSERVICE..
or -http://www.google.com/h9/PAGEALREADYUPLOADED but no result at this time... :'-(

Ludwik Trammer [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Great tips for Google how to hide their new services. It should be given to every new employee ;)

/pd [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Nice article!!!

What ever happened to good old trollin and social engineering thru linkin etc etc ??

alek [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Give Tony some more PageRank – great article! ;-)

Tony Ruscoe [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Thanks for the comments!

<< Great tips for Google how to hide their new services. >>

Yeah, I was in two minds as to publish this. I doubt I've told Google anything they didn't already know though... :-)

Thyaga Vasudevan [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

Very good article Tony.

Actually, i remember getting to hear about quite a few "secret" Google technologies through the Blogosphere. Of course, now I know how the others get their information :).

All the best.

-- Thyaga

[Edit: Sig Removed – Nate]

Zoolander [PersonRank 4]

17 years ago #

Great post. thank you.

keith [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

calendar.google.com was active months before it actually launched. the app wasn't active though...the subdomain simply pointed to the main www.google.com site.

IonChannels [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

Use the firefox extension "scrapbook" if you find a new service – this will allow to take screenshots later and also saves all relevant HTML, images, etc...

MM [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

You probably don't get out much, do you?

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!