Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Michael and Yahoo Answers  (View post)

/pd [PersonRank 10]

Sunday, September 3, 2006
17 years ago3,807 views

this is a good article. Gives insight to the peeps in Y!A.

Ionut Alex. Chitu [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I've tried Y!A. I've asked 3 questions, but the answers were stupid or not useful. Most of the question are childish, uninteresting or non-questions.

Here's a list of recent questions:
   I was wondering where are the msn avatars being saved...when i delete the picture they are still available??

38 wks pregnant?

does anyone know an aweosme place where u can find cool lil things 2 put on ur myspace?

how is this site brainpop.com any reviews??????????????????...

what are the oppurtunities after b.tech ?

What is the best software for tool design and manufacturing?

How do you thank someone for 2 points?

How do I remove candle wax from a tri-fold notebook that has mesh?

do you really need that-maybe you should give/throw it away?

Michael [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

Yay! My first interview! Next stop – Larry King! :-p

Thanks Philipp!

Yaniv Golan [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

Michael,

I'd love to hear what you think of the stuff we've put in Yedda (http://yedda.com) to overcome to signal-to-noise issue.

Once you define your topics of interests and knowledge, Yedda automatically looks for questions that you might be interested in. You define your list of topics in a free form manner (Yedda is smart enough to recognize related topics even if different people use different names for them).

There is a lot more in Yedda (always-fresh questions, rich media answers, unlimited space for questions and answers, just to name a few), and there is a lot more that isn't in Yedda (no complex points system, no limits on how many questions you can ask).

If you do find the time to check it out, I'd love to hear what you think of it.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!