Google Blogoscoped

Forum

toolbar

Brinke Guthrie [PersonRank 10]

Saturday, September 9, 2006
17 years ago2,372 views

i run the older edition of toolbar because i just dont like the newer one. so imagine my surprise when i open the browser and the old toolbar has been replaced my the new one and i get a drop down thing that says "Hi! We've just updated your toolbar!"

RRRRRRRRRRR. Evil.

Haochi [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Just wanted start a new thread on AIM... When I install the AIM, it asks if I would like to install the AOL toolbar, of course, no. But when it comes to the final stage of the installation(continue to install), it says,

"The below program will also be installed if selected in the preceding form:
- AOL® Toolbar"

I DIDN'T choose to install the toolbar, so I can canceled the installation for twice, to make sure there's NOTHING WRONG with me, but the samething happened.

Jennifer Loenstein [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

If you install a toolbar and take room in your browser make sure it does something useful for you besides make Sergey even richer. I read an article in Smart Money Magazine about the Congoo Netpass toolbar which gets you free access into premium content. Hey – No other toolbar does that.

Brinke Guthrie [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

the only reason i use the google toolbar---the autofill feature. great.

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!