Google Blogoscoped

Forum

New AdSense Type, Other Changes  (View post)

Jason [PersonRank 0]

Wednesday, March 16, 2005
19 years ago

Well I started serving them up on http://shiwej.com so I'll see how they do. I actually only display an AdSense ad when people view the full article and people hardly click on them anyway. Maybe this new add type will actually generate some revenue for me. lol. Slim chance of that happening.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

19 years ago #

As you might have seen, I'm also giving the new Ad links a try (top right side). I'll see if they make any money, I removed my other AdSense here because the money didn't seem to be worth the space, really.

Brian [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

neat I was wondering where I could see that. I don't suppose you get paid simply for clickthroughs to the directory, so now you have to pray for a double-click through.

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

19 years ago #

Brian, exactly, I was wondering about that too – it sounds like it would decrease the chance of ever earning money...

Jason [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

People get to choose what kind of ads they want though, so it's giving the visitor more control. I like control, and I like money, and if giving people control makes me more money I say "Good Job."

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!