Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google in Hungary (Interview)  (View post)

Steve [PersonRank 0]

Saturday, September 16, 2006
17 years ago3,464 views

Hey I couldn't find your email address, probably because I'm blind, but I was wandering if you or anyone else could help me with a problem I'm having. Any time i search something from google when i'mat my personalized page my browser freezes and I have to restart it. When I use the classic home it doesn't freeze, and it's not just my computer. If I go to a friends house or ANY computer n go on my personalized page, it freezes up right when I search something. Please help. My email address is phatfarmthug[put at-character here]gmail.com Thanks!

Anna SebestyƩn [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

Hi Steve, I have no idea what the solution might be, and, unfortunatley, I am not a ghostbuster. Maybe you could try and contact the relevant Google team (or an irrelevant one, who may help you to reach the right troubleshooters, or at least give some advice what to do, if you cannot find an email address). Or join a google group whose mebers may help you, hm? Good luck.

PS: my contact is on the 'about the author' page, if still interested

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!