Google Blogoscoped

Forum

orkut message box bug fixed

Sankar Anand [PersonRank 10]

Friday, September 22, 2006
17 years ago2,698 views

there have been some issues regarding deleting or selecting messages in orkut message box
but orkut has recently updated the message box view and functionality

now orkut displays
the profile avatar in each of the messages and also it displays 20 msgs per page..

Google is shaping orkut well. i think google will not change the colour scheme of orkut or either the theme like other google products...

Sohil [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Nice. I would love to see integration between other Google Products and Orkut. Also I prefer a bluish white layout compared to Orkut's current ;)

DPic [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Yeah, I've emailed them about the layout. Google makes everything blue/white, why would orkut be any different? :P

Integration would be great too

<< although they should be integrated, they should also be as open as possible, see-- blog.outer-court.com/archive/2 ...

One example would be orkut-- Social networking could allow them to use google video (just like myspace has videos), google calendar (for an orkut calendar for your orkut friends), blogger (for orkut blogs), google maps (which as ionut pointed out is already there), picasaweb (for peoples pictures or just a link to their web albums from their profile), google page creator (or something like it to customize peoples pages), dodgeball (to connect friends in the real world), gtalk (for orkut messenger). And I'm sure they have more services coming. >> http://blogoscoped.com/forum/67870.html

Sankar Anand [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

[put at-character here] Dpic

Cool... i love to gtalk for orkut messenger.......instead of scrapping....

DPic [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

well i don't think a messenger would abolish scrapping, but yes it would be a graet feature to have

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!