Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Are You Serious? [SEW on Picasa]

Haochi [PersonRank 10]

Friday, September 29, 2006
17 years ago3,081 views

http://blog.searchenginewatch.com/blog/060929-081105
Barry over at SEW is reporting the "new" Google Picasa Web Albums... Err, that's like three months old...

Ionut Alex. Chitu [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I know someone who was reporting the new Google Checkout, a day or two ago.

Sohil [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Haha I saw that too Ionut (through Google News actually)

Ionut Alex. Chitu [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

And you know why? I bet he read this post called "Introducing Google Checkout".

http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2006/09/introducing-google-checkout.html

Sohil [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Good Catch.

/pd [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I think that a lot of the A-List bloggers and sites are not actually fully pledged "A-Qauility" information based..

In fact, I have found that the odd ball geeks/nerds are the ones who cut the infonuggets first :)-

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

I emailed Barry about this earlier today after I saw it... can happen to everyone, but an update to that post would be fitting now I guess...

David Hetfield [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

<< I know someone who was reporting the new Google Checkout, a day or two ago. >>

i saw it too alex..
strage thing.. :/

zmarties [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

SEW picked it up from Threadwatch, who presented it as news.

Threadwatch also managed to get most of their facts wrong – by saying that there is a paid for upgrade to storage space available (without noting that this only applies to US users), and by saying there are Public and Private albums (where the real choice is between public and unlisted – quite a major distinction).

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!