Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google Lost Password

Andrea [PersonRank 0]

Friday, October 6, 2006
17 years ago3,725 views

I been having problems with someone accessing my gmail account and I tryed to contact gmail but they were no help at all,I been waiting over a week for a response from them,i got important emails from people in there and i can't get into it,I have no secondary email set up on my gmail to email my password to another email address,I also can't get into my myspace as well,Does anyone have any suggestions?

James Matsui [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

1) Set up a new email. Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL are really good. I got them all...

2) Contact Gmail. If not contact Google see if they are any help.

3) If you have blogger beta. Your screen name and password would be your accont for gmail.

Well... that's all I got...

[Removed signature URL – Tony]

Andrea [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

I did contact gmail,they were no help at all,I don't have a blogger beta account,but this is what they said to me,I don't know what to do

Hello,

We have completed our investigation.

Because our investigation was inconclusive, this account has been
disabled for your security. Gmail takes the privacy and security of our
users very seriously. For this reason, we cannot reveal any further
information about this account.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation and
understanding.

Sincerely,

The Google Team

Mayank [PersonRank 3]

17 years ago #

Well, atleast you've got a response from them...and they've disabled the account for your own benefit. What I'll suggest you is that please go ahead and prove them that you are the account holder by providing details about the account which you think other's will not have the idea.

Refer to the few of the recent emails which you may have recieved etc....

Andrea [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

i did all that,but i get a automated response,so I don't know i been waiting over a week for something from gmail and myspace,this is annoying and fustrating

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!