Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Google V microsoft V Yahoo

Walmer [PersonRank 1]

Monday, March 28, 2005
19 years ago

If you consider how much microsoft has improved in just a matter of days u can see why Google migh twant to pick up th epace
GIM or gmessenger has been rumored for who knows how long, but what do you think of the chances of google buying trillian i think its a great idea..
secondly how about googling "buying" wikipedia so that it can say it has its own encyclopedia that is COMPLETLY open for FREE, other than that they could keep it just the same
3rdly people HAVE filled there Gmail boxes..an dyahoo is expanding to googles size
And to top it off yahoo is making everything more integrated in which google seems to have a problem with there depersonalizatoin, used to confused peeps with to many choses but i realy think yahoo has improved WHAT WILL GOOGLE DO?

Walmer [PersonRank 1]

19 years ago #

about Gbrowser, i think, to get the best results they need to keep it on the lowdown, produce a firefox 2.0/gbrowser, a day before EI7 comes out, becuase as you all prob know EI7 is just copying what they like about firefox...and if firefox/gbrowser ends up better when it all comes down, WOW, see, mircrsoft is expecting little competition, and i think google can dish it out, if they do, they would win a high stiakes game, with barely a pennyof theres in the middle

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!