Google Blogoscoped

Forum

what now? [Google Flirting?]

DPic [PersonRank 10]

Sunday, October 22, 2006
17 years ago2,603 views

if only google had a service that could give you top ranked options to do/say in different situations on the sopt in realtime that were customized to what you've chosen, used, and worked well. that wouldsave me a lot of akward moments with this girl i like-- maybe someday, but i'd feel really shallow if i ever used it

Philipp Lenssen [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

(I've added "Google Flirting" to the title, hope that's close to what you meant & not my misunderstanding...)

DPic [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Actually I made that post after getting back from a party and she was there and it wasn't such a good time. Sorry for that-- but in all seriousness this wouldn't be much different from the service that I believe Eric Schmidt mentioned at a press conference. He said that in the future probably not to long from now, there should be something that you can enter an essay or speech into and the service could make it 10% longer. The 'What Now?' service doesn't sound very Googley to me, but it would be a fun tool to play around with for kicks. It could be used anywhere like meeting new people or something besides with flirting or whatever you want to call it. I can't think of anything else off of the top of my head right now. I don't think anybody would actually use it seriously but it could be used for laughs I guess. Maybe give you jokes that are situationally relevant in real time?

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!