Google Blogoscoped

Forum

"please enable cookies in your browser to login to orkut"

ViNi [PersonRank 1]

Monday, April 4, 2005
19 years ago

"please enable cookies in your browser to login to orkut" .......it's my problem... and problem of very peoples... please... thankss

AFIFA ALTAF [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

"please enable cookies in your browser to login to orkut” .......it’s my problem

rashmi [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

"please enable cookies in your browser to login to orkut ” .......it’s my problem too. please somebody help me as soon as possible please.........

sreeram warrier [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

aha!!
finally a lil bit releaved to know that i am not alone.....
so anyone got an answer to this???

nami [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

yes i know the answer. check the internet explorer . click on tools . click on security . change the cookies to LOW level . add the www.orkut.com to your always trusted sites.
it will work!

afsheen [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

in my pc the orkut site not open ....it says please enable cookies in your browser ...how i do this.....please help me

it doesnot work [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

wid ur suggestion nami..im sorry but i cant solve my this problem................i hav tried many things even formatted my hard drive..........but no luck

Luciana [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

It´s easy. IE is the problem. Download Mozilla, Opera, Safari or Camino browser.

Faizaan R. Rajput [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

same problem here... all problems happen with me... my friends always get through with it... plzz find a solution to it... the frekin internet options doesnt work :(

Imran [PersonRank 1]

19 years ago #

Hey ppl dnt worry.
Its simple.Go to internet tools.Go to privacy and lower the button down to accept all.LOW.
Also go to general and press delete all cookies.
Its done.
Scrap me for thanks on ORKUT .EHEHEHHEHEHE

shwaathi [PersonRank 0]

19 years ago #

hey some one help
it dosnot work

marium shah [PersonRank 0]

18 years ago #

my problem is how to enable cookies from browser to get in to orkut,plz help me in this regard

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!