Google Blogoscoped

Forum

Animated War Maps  (View post)

/pd [PersonRank 10]

Tuesday, October 31, 2006
17 years ago4,263 views

Whew. thats a lot of wars in the Amercian History.. kinda nice overview.. but one can see how flawed the strategy is in the Iraq pressure vault scenario!!

Tadeusz Szewczyk [PersonRank 10]

17 years ago #

Well, Subtopia has a whole list of similar maps, including this one:
http://subtopia.blogspot.com/2006/10/maps-maps-maps_03.html

Adam Saunders [PersonRank 1]

17 years ago #

There is very little relationship between Republican and Democratic parties of today and those that existed at the time of the Civil War and the Revolutionary War. They've changed their names and views so many times that there is no clear link. This is an irrelevant comparison.

Further, the deadliest war in US history is the Civil war, and that was fought over the horrible practice of slavery in America. Yes, 600,000 Americans died in the Civil War, but it was inevitable and necessary. These maps lack all historical context and they are totally misleading.

Dirk Karl Maßat [PersonRank 0]

17 years ago #

A very interesting site, I think. The Idea of Technometry was new for me but worth to be read and thought abot it (although I'm not a native english-speaker and have some difficulties whith this language)

[Signature removed. -Philipp]

Forum home

Advertisement

Blog  |  Forum     more >> Archive | Feed | Google's blogs | About
Advertisement

This site unofficially covers Google™ and more with some rights reserved. Join our forum!